Zoho ERP Software
Why Choose Zoho ERP? The Benefits of a Low-Code, Flexible, and Secure Cloud-Based System.
Zoho’s cloud-based platform boasts remarkable extensive data capabilities achieved with minimal coding. Adopting a low-code Zoho ERP system can provide multiple benefits for businesses.
- Simplicity: Utilizing Zoho’s drag-and-drop interface for development simplifies the creation of an ERP system, resulting in a significantly faster and cost-effective solution than a custom application.
- Flexibility: Zoho is not a completely off-the-shelf ERP solution. It allows for third-party integrations and custom development from Zoho Partners like ZBrains, enabling businesses to customize the application to their needs. They can build custom applications within Zoho CRM, providing companies with the power of Zoho while meeting their specific organizational requirements.
- Security: The cloud-based nature of Zoho ERP ensures that your data is always available onsite or offsite, promoting team collaboration while providing data backups to protect against any data loss.
- Support: Partnering with ZBrains Zoho developers guarantees businesses access to the latest news and updates, ensuring reliable and continuous support for their ERP system.
In conclusion, these benefits make the Zoho ERP system an ideal solution for businesses of all sizes and industries. It provides them with a reliable, secure, customizable ERP system with continuous support from ZBrains Zoho developers.
Zoho ERP is the solution for small and medium businesses who are seeking to create efficiency, automate process, gain insights and more.
Understand your customers and clients using key business data
Handle sales orders, quotes, invoices and payments in one solution
Create an all-in-one solution with integrations that make your business more efficient
Determine inventory quota and fulfillment with ease
Increase collaboration throughout your team, from sales and revenue to customer service and operations
Customize your reporting across business functions
1) Sales and Revenue
Increasing revenue and scaling your sales team is integral to the success of any small or medium size business. With Zoho ERP, your sales and revenue functions will truly become one. Increase efficiency and scale your team with features like:
● Quotes and Sales Orders
● Invoices and Payments
● Bills and Product Inventory
2) Customer Service
When working in a B2C business function, customer service is important to developing reputation and increasing referrals. After all, happy customers mean return customers! With Zoho’s ERP solution, customer service integration includes:
● Shipping and Return Information
● Work Orders and Workflow Automation
● Key Customer Information and Communication Tracking
3) Financial and Accounting Management
Without the tracking of revenue data, small and medium businesses will struggle to scale. Integration of financial and accounting management with sales and revenue function will increase transparency across business functions. Here’s how financial and accounting are integrated in Zoho ERP:
● Receipt of Goods
● Purchase Orders
● Bills and Reports
Integrates with Your Favorite Apps!
Hear from our customers
Copyright © 2020, ZBrains.net. All rights reserved.