Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s how to fill out the signup form for the DIY QuickBooks Online integration. The form’s purpose is to collect some basic information, then let you create a username and password to access the integration dashboard, where you’ll be able to configure mapping from QuickBooks to Zoho by yourself.
First Name, Last Name, Company Name: Hopefully these are self-explanatory! If not, give us a call and we’ll try to help 😉
Email: This can be any email, not necessarily your Zoho email. We’ll use it to send you announcements, links to the integration dashboard and to other integration-related content as necessary (but not too often – don’t worry).
Select Plan: Use the drop-down menu to select the syncing plan you’d like to use. All premium plans require entering a credit card number, but you won’t be charged until after your 15-day free trial.
Create Username: This is what you’ll use to log into the integration dashboard. Make it something you won’t forget!
Create Password: You’ll use this not only to log into the integration dashboard, but also to authenticate the QWC file that the QuickBooks Web Connector will use to run the integration. Again, make sure this is one you won’t easily forget!
Authentication: Just hit the blue “Connect to QBO” button and the system will authenticate your QuickBooks instance for you.
Zoho Email Address, Zoho Password: Please make sure these are the admin’s credentials.
Zoho Authentication Token: You can generate one of these by logging into your Zoho CRM, clicking the “tools” icon (the one with the two wrenches), and clicking Setup.
- At the bottom of the middle column of options, click APIs.
- At the right side of the screen, at the same level as the CRM APIs heading, click the gear with the arrow beside it.
- From the drop-down menu, click Authentication Token Generation.
- On the Browser Mode section, type something into the field you’ll be able to use to identify the authentication token later if need be. (Something like “QuickBooks” will do.) Click Generate.
- On the page that follows, highlight the text that appears after “AUTHTOKEN=” and copy+paste this into the field on the integration setup page.
Sync historical data (for either annual premium customers or monthly or freemium customers who purchased the add-on): The Module options refer to the modules within Zoho you’d like to sync with QuickBooks.
- Select the dates you’d like the integration to reach back to, then select the direction you’d like the data to flow.
- Then, click Finish and you’ll be directed to the sign-in page.
- Use the credentials you created at the first step to log into the integration dashboard and begin field mapping.
…Need anything else?
Give us a call: (888) 207-4111, or contact us here.
Thanks for using the DIY QuickBooks integration!