Who We Are
Our passion: Transforming organizations through technology. Using technology to solve business problems.
Our niche: Building end-to-end solutions using Zoho. Your Zoho Experience Begins With Us.
ZBrains is a division of AgileBTS devoted to helping business people work with Zoho CRM in a variety of ways: implementation, customization, and consulting. We started in 2012 and, since then, we’ve become one of Zoho’s top Premium Partners, a distinction given to Zoho partners who are responsible for a certain amount of Zoho Corporation’s revenue per year.
James Converse got his start in the B2B world as an inventory manager. He then moved onto ERP consulting and, when faced with a choice to either continue consulting or begin his own venture, he chose the latter.
One of ZBrains’ first achievements as a company was building a Zoho QuickBooks integration. At the time, Zoho themselves had their own QuickBooks integration, but the ZBrains version sported more customized data mapping and a specialized support team. In spite of that, most Zoho users opted to use Zoho’s own integration, as it was included with the price of Zoho CRM. ZBrains did catch a break, however, when Zoho chose to discontinue their own QuickBooks integration, and the momentum gained from that initial break hasn’t waned ever since.
Since then, ZBrains has expanded their suite of offerings to include not just consulting services, but a library of integration products, and even a vertical software solution built on Zoho Creator.
Who We Work With
We serve companies of all industries and sizes. That said, our solutions tend to work best for:
- Field Services & Construction companies, such as installers, cleaning companies, and delivery service businesses
- Manufacturing & Distribution companies, like metal, paper goods, and textiles manufacturers, as well as drop-shippers
- Technology & SaaS companies, such as IT companies, software vendors, and other managed service providers (MSPs)
Our Services & Products
A far cry from a “normal” Zoho consulting shop, we offer a variety of services and products at ZBrains:
- ZBrains: Our core brand. We provide Zoho consulting, training, customization, development, and other professional services related to the Zoho suite of apps.
- FieldTech: Our complete vertical solution, designed especially for field services, manufacturing, and technology/SaaS companies, and built on Zoho Creator.
- AgilitySync: Our ETL (extract, transform, load) platform built to connect Zoho apps to third-party ERP apps. We use this platform to connect Zoho CRM, Finance, and Creator to programs like QuickBooks, Sage 100 ERP, and many others.
The ZBrains Difference
Before we do business together, we’d like to get to know you and your business processes a little better. As we like to say, we may be the Zoho experts, but you’re the expert of your business – so, any solution we recommend will make the most sense once we take the time to fully understand what you do and why you do it.
This is what separates us from consultancies who might offer a boilerplate solution without taking the time to really understand things first. It also makes our solutions – and your business – much stronger going forward.
Usually, our clients will find themselves at one of these stages in their project when they first engage us. Which one are you on?
- Assessment: ZBrains staff meets with you in order to understand your business and all its operations before recommending a solution to you.
- Planning: We provide a formal solution blueprint to you, something that will solve not only current problems, but will anticipate and solve for future problems that arise as your business scales.
- Deployment: We put the plan we proposed to you into action. This includes deploying and customizing any apps, and training you on best practices to ensure a high adoption rate.
- Optimization: Once the system is put in place and you’ve had time to adopt it, ZBrains reviews the solution in place and listens for feedback, looking for ways to further optimize and improve things.
At ZBrains, Zoho isn’t just what we like – it’s a way of life. And, we’ve educated ourselves on the best way to solve business problems with Zoho so you don’t have to. Contact us today and one of our Zoho consultants will respond to you within 24 hours.