This personal assistant won’t even ask for a raise
If you’re a field service or construction business owner using Zoho CRM, dropping everything you’re doing to make time for tasks and set appointments for yourself is a hassle – and, it’s even more bothersome when scheduling involves coordinating with someone else. At the end of the day, you probably do set all your appointments, but all the time you spend doing so can really put a damper on daily productivity. For most people, this is just the reality one faces when setting any kind of appointment. But…with Zoho SmartScheduler™, you don’t have to do any of that extra work.
It’s almost like hiring a personal assistant to make appointments for you – only less finicky and definitely less talkative. Here’s exactly what Zoho SmartScheduler™ does:
Zoho SmartScheduler™ makes setting sales appointments a breeze
Rather than sift through your roster of employees and sort them by expertise, location, availability, or any other quality that might be necessary to set an appointment or schedule a job, the Zoho SmartScheduler™ does that for you. Search through employees by:
- Calendar availability
- Proximity to client
- Area of expertise
- Predefined territory (if different than location)
- Any other data that can be collected in your CRM
Using parameters you set, the Zoho SmartScheduler™ will then recommend possible appointment times for you or you staff. What’s more. the SmartScheduler™ is part of the FieldTech suite of apps, so you can do even more with Zoho, from quoting to scheduling to managing your entire field service or construction operation from one software suite.
SmartScheduler™ Pricing Plans
Note: You must use a paid version of Zoho CRM for this product to work, as it uses API calls.
Schedule Field Service or Construction Work Orders, too
The SmartScheduler job dispatch software uses a the same engine you use to set sales appointments to schedule work orders, too. And, that goes for individual technicians or even entire crews. Some features of the work order scheduling software:
- Schedule techs or crews to jobs, or vice-versa, all via drag-and-drop functionality
- Schedule equipment or inventory to accompany your crews or techs, such as trucks, surveying equipment, and more.
- Crews and technicians can clock into/out of jobs automatically by starting their work orders.
- Just like sales appointments, all work order scheduling activities are written back to the CRM as events.
- Integrates with Field Service Management software, plus a host of other field service/construction apps.
Why choose ZBrains?
Zoho, although framed as a do-it-yourself product, can be pretty complex depending on the type of business you operate. It’s a good idea to use a consultant or firm like us to help you get the job done while you manage your business.
But, with a plethora of other Zoho consultants available, why work with us? We set ourselves apart from the pack as a Zoho Alliance Partner and Zoho Certified Consultancy. That means we’re one of Zoho’s top partners, and that we develop custom add-ons for Zoho, products you won’t find anywhere else.
Developing working programs that work in tandem with or inside of Zoho requires a pretty extensive knowledge of Zoho and all its apps, so, you can be assured we know the ins and outs of all of those products as well. The Zoho SmartScheduler™ is just one component of an assortment of add-ons that can make any B2B company leaner, meaner, and just better overall.
Some other great options for businesses:
- Configure-Price-Quote tool for bundling and configurating quotes
- Commission Calculator for computing payouts instantly
- Executive Dashboards for completely customized data reports
- Document Assembly for generating complex documents that Zoho Docs can’t accommodate
Or, what if you need an existing system to work with Zoho? We do that as well:
- QuickBooks Desktop or Sage 100 integration
- Google Drive integration for easy file storage and tracking
- Ringio (VOIP) integration for call logging and dialing
- Twilio (SMS) integration for pushing messages to clients and employees
- MailChimp integration for email campaigns
Get started today
Dealing with Zoho alone can be daunting – that’s why we’re here to be your guides through the Zoho Universe! Give us a call: (888) 207-4111, or simply use the contact form at the upper right corner of the page to let us know about your business needs, or to inquire about a training or support session. We’re happy to have a discussion with you about how Zoho Smart Scheduler or any other Zoho add-ons or apps can fit into your business model.