…Your wish is our command!
Certain Zoho apps like Creator, Books, and Invoice have accepted credit card payments for some time. But, it hasn’t been possible to process those transactions with a Zoho CRM credit card integration–until now.
We’ve teamed up with Century Business Solutions to bring you a solution that allows for credit card transactions right inside Zoho CRM – without the middleman. The Zoho CRM credit card processing integration allows users to accept and process credit card transactions within Zoho CRM from the Sales Order or Invoice modules.
How Does the Zoho Payment Gateway Work?
Users can run credit card transactions from several modules inside Zoho CRM, including a custom Payments module that comes with the integration:
- Capture a preauthorized amount
- Capture a deposit
- Capture a payment from Sales Order preauthorization
- Charge a card to pay an Invoice directly
- Import a deposit to an Invoice
- Issue a refund
Other neat features
- The Zoho CRM credit card integration uses tokenization to securely store credit card data for later use without compromising any security.
- You can email receipts for credit card transactions instantly from your payment screen.
- The custom Payments module in Zoho CRM also lets users look up past transactions and their associated Invoices or Sales Orders.
Why use this Zoho CRM credit card processing integration?
Despite being technologically savvy in most areas of business, most B2B companies accept credit cards as if they’re in a retail environment. That is, they do it by punching numbers into a machine, printing a receipt, and saving all those receipts. Those receipts, along with their associated invoices, go to an accountant’s desk at the end of the day for manual entry into another system. It’s a tried-and-proven–and extremely time-consuming–process.
But, if you’re going to enter card information into Zoho CRM at the end of the day anyway, why not accept payments directly inside Zoho CRM with your very own Zoho payments integration?
Chances are you’re wasting time without even realizing it.
Here’s an easy way to tell whether or not you would benefit from this kind of Zoho payment gateway integration.
- Do your salespeople often have to transmit information from their desk to an accounting department to be entered into an ERP system later on?
- Do your salespeople have access to your sensitive financial data in your ERP system, all because one of their job responsibilities is entering credit card details directly into the system?
- Do you have an accounting person – or a team – that works into the night manually processing payments attached to invoices?
If you answered yes to any of these, know that you have other options. Your salespeople don’t have to spend all day running back and forth between their desks and accounting. They don’t need to access your ERP system every day just to enter payment details like an accountant. And, you certainly don’t need to keep a team of accountants behind to process your payments.
Use the Zoho CRM credit card processing plugin to:
- Accept or record credit card transactions inside of Zoho CRM
- Accept credit card payments and then sync those with an ERP integration (for example, QuickBooks, Sage 100, or even an ERP module inside Zoho Creator
- Keep a detailed payment log for your clients inside Zoho CRM
- Save time with payment processing data entry each time you process a transaction
- Increase your bottom line by using the time you’d normally spend entering data to do other tasks you’d been putting off
The Zoho Payment Gateway Protects Your Data
You can use this Zoho CRM payment gateway not only to save time with double-entry, but to become PCI compliant. Businesses these days are trending towards digitization, and as more and more info heads to the cloud, it becomes even more important to protect your own and your clients’ payment information.
Now, rather than having payment info change multiple hands per day or be written down on physical pieces of paper, make it so your salespeople just enter it once – and be done with it. You’ll sleep more soundly knowing your customers’ payment data is completely tokenized, and stored in the cloud, off your own servers.
Best of all, the integration costs nothing to use
For most other companies, adding an integration to accept credit card payments inside a CRM or ERP system costs thousands of dollars, not to mention recurring fees and other hidden charges. It’s enough to make anyone reconsider switching processors. But, we’re trying to buck that trend by offering this Zoho CRM credit card integration completely free of charge. The only thing you have to pay are your regular credit card processing fees. That’s no deployment fee at all.
Want to see more? Use our brains – ZBrains!
What makes ZBrains a cut above the other Zoho consultants you might find around the web? Well, custom enhancements like this one, for starters. ZBrains is the only consultancy that offers an integrated credit card processing plugin for Zoho CRM. This allows you to save time with data entry every time you process a credit card transaction.
All of our Zoho integrations are cut from a similar cloth, actually. They’re designed to save you time you might otherwise spend entering data twice; they’re designed to make Zoho CRM easier to use overall.
Because of our variety of Zoho integrations, custom add-ons, and Premium Partnership with Zoho, we’re one of the most trusted sources of Zoho knowledge. Whether you use us for consulting, support, or training, we’re here to show you the ropes so you can rest easy.
Start taking payments inside Zoho
Are you ready to roll? Or, do you have a few questions about how the Zoho credit card processing integration works? We know making a choice like this carries a lot of weight, so we’re happy to speak to you before you make any decisions. We’ll even coordinate with our partners to show you a demo of the plugin. Please use this form to contact us and we’ll be in touch with you to discuss your needs as quickly as possible.