What is a Zoho Alliance Partner?
With so many Zoho consulting options available to you as a business owner, you want to make sure you’re giving your business to the right one – a Zoho Alliance Partner. But, what is a Zoho Alliance Partner, and why is that important?
Doing business with a Zoho Alliance Partner
Zoho is choosy about its partners – in order for a consulting firm to be one, that company has to fit into one of these categories:
- Zoho CRM consulting and deployment company
- Reseller for Zoho CRM and all its corresponding apps
- Reseller for Zoho Creator, which allows companies to design their own programs and apps
- Developer that can provide customized Zoho add-ons and integrations
What we, specifically, can bring to the table
We at ZBrains are happy to tell you we fit into all four of these categories. This means that when you do business with us, you get the entire Zoho apps experience, from CRM to Social – and everything in between. ZBrains can:
- Help you deploy your Zoho CRM, supplement it with other Zoho apps (incuding Zoho Creator), and offer consulting help as well
- Provide custom Zoho integrations to programs like QuickBooks, Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200), Google Apps, EchoSign, and many others.
As well as consulting for issues that may arise with Zoho, we also offer team training packages for Zoho’s apps and CRM deployment-specific training sessions. We take our partnership with Zoho very seriously, and, for that reason, we leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to getting you Zoho help and support.
How does one become a Zoho Alliance Partner?
Companies applying for the alliance partner distinction are judged by Zoho on a case-by-case basis since the volume of submissions Zoho gets tends to be quite high.
This stringent requirement means that when you choose to do business with an alliance partner, you’re getting the best of what Zoho has to offer – essentially, a hand-picked Zoho conduit. As an alliance partner, we’re one of Zoho’s finest – and, that’s a distinction we don’t take lightly. Contact us to see the real difference between dealing with a regular Zoho consultant and a real Zoho Alliance Partner.
Is every Zoho consultant a Zoho Alliance Partner?
No. Although many companies can claim to have Zoho knowledge, not all consultants are alliance partners. You’ll be able to tell who you’re doing business with, though, as Zoho Alliance Partners have all these things in common:
- Listings on Zoho’s partner pages
- A company profile on Zoho’s website
- Visible Zoho logos, including Zoho Alliance Partner badges, on their own websites
Are you ready to do business with one of Zoho’s best? Dial (888) 207-4111 to speak with a Zoho certified consultant.
When it comes to choosing a partner to help you with Zoho CRM, you have many, many choices, so we’re happy you stopped by this page. Please give us a ring if you have any questions about how doing business with a Zoho Alliance Partner can propel your business much further than doing business with a different Zoho consultant.