Zoho Inventory is an addition to the Zoho CRM apps suite that allows a business to track inventory easily and migrate that data to its Zoho CRM. With 3rd party store plugins and sales dashboards to boot, what more could you want?
The Real Power of Zoho Inventory
Zoho Finance’s inventory management add-on doesn’t just make tracking your sales and products easier; it really does improve your business. With the Zoho inventory management tracking add-on, you can:
- Increase your sales while lowering overhead. Zoho’s inventory management module integrates to 3rd party sites like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and eBay. As a result, you can increase your brand’s visibility and capture data from all those sales. Not having to enter extra data into your CRM means you can spend time doing things that can really improve your business, like selling more of your own products and services.
- Manage all orders from one location. With business the way it is today, speed is everything. With Zoho Inventory, you or your team can create, modify, and track the status of sales orders directly from inside the app and associate those orders with your products or services. The app can manage both online and offline orders this way.
- Manage inventory with end-to-end tracking. With Zoho Inventory tracking, you’ll know where all your products are at all times – and, you’ll never lose track of anything again, giving you ultimate peace of mind. The app also gives handy reminders to purchase inventory and shows exactly which products are running low, so there’s never any guesswork involved with your stock orders.
- Migrate data to Zoho CRM and Zoho Books. Inventory integrates seamlessly to both Zoho CRM and Zoho Books, which means you can map all the data associated with your products to their proper places in your customer database and your finance books.
- Pick between multiple integrated shipping options. Zoho’s inventory plugin works with a variety of product shipping engines like FedEx, UPS, and DHL, among others. Therefore, when you have integrated shipping modules, you have access to the latest shipping costs. Additionally, you can track the status of in-transit inventory orders instantly.
Why not just use the inventory component of Zoho Books?
For Zoho newcomers, this question comes up a lot–and for good reason. Why have a separate inventory app at all if Zoho Books already handles it? The simple answer is Zoho Books’s inventory module doesn’t quite have the capabilities of Zoho Inventory. The Books’s inventory module would work just find if you run an eCommerce business selling uncomplicated items that do not need to be modified in any way. However, if you require bundling, PO- or SO-splitting, light warehouse management, or anything similar, Zoho Inventory is a better bet.
In some cases, you may require custom add-ons to Zoho Finance to fit your ERP needs. If so, we recommend FieldTech. It’s built by ZBrains on Zoho Creator to accommodate these more advanced needs.
Why choose ZBrains as your Zoho partner?
In the world of Zoho, there are many different Zoho CRM consulting firms and Zoho partners you can potentially work with.
Why choose us for your CRM consulting and Zoho add-on needs?
Most importantly, we have many years of experience in working with Zoho and all of its apps and add-ons, including the Zoho One suite. That means that with ZBrains you’re always getting the most up-to-date information and Zoho training practices when you work with us.
2) Other Integrations
Next, we bring other Zoho integrations to the table, including:
- QuickBooks (for more detailed accounting),
- and our own custom Executive Dashboards (for measuring overall company health and other important metrics).
- Also, our engineers build custom integrations to programs of your choice. Your Zoho experience is completely customized. And it’s one that takes your business to a place no one else can take it.
3) Advanced Solutions
Finally, if you need something a little more robust than Zoho Inventory does on its own, look no further. We’ve developed custom Zoho ERP software especially to accommodate those more advanced needs. For instance, it integrates with the Zoho Finance suite, but can also plug into the CRM or even stand on its own.
You can have all the speed you get from integrating Zoho Inventory with your CRM and the power of integration. This solution means it’s applied to other parts of your business as well!
The possibilities are limitless!
Want to see how to use Zoho Inventory? Start today!
Now’s as good a time as any to jump in and connect Inventory to Books. Throw CRM into the mix too, and watch as your efficiency grows by leaps and bounds. To get started, just contact us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.