Zoho Inventory is an addition to the Zoho CRM apps suite that allows a business to track inventory easily and migrate that data to its Zoho CRM. With 3rd party store plugins and sales dashboards to boot, what more could you want?
The Real Power of Zoho Inventory
Zoho Inventory doesn’t just make tracking your sales and products easier; it really does improve your business. With the Zoho inventory management tracking add-on, you can:
- Increase your sales while lowering overhead. Zoho’s inventory management module integrates to 3rd party sites like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and eBay, so you can increase your brand’s visibility and capture data from all those sales. Not having to enter extra data into your CRM means you can spend time doing things that can really improve your business, like selling more of your own products and services.
- Manage all orders from one location. With business the way it is today, speed is everything. With Zoho Inventory, you or your team can create, modify, and track the status of sales orders directly from inside the app and associate those orders with your products or services. The app can manage both online and offline orders this way.
- Manage inventory with end-to-end tracking. With end-to-end tracking, you’ll know where all your products are at all times – and, you’ll never lose track of anything again, giving you ultimate peace of mind. The app also gives handy reminders to purchase inventory and shows exactly which products are running low, so there’s never any guesswork involved with your stock orders.
- Migrate data to Zoho CRM and Zoho Books. Zoho Inventory integrates seamlessly to both Zoho CRM and Zoho Books, which means you can map all the data associated with your products to their proper places in your customer database and your finance books.
- Pick between multiple integrated shipping options. Zoho’s inventory plugin works with a variety of product shipping engines like FedEx, UPS, and DHL, among others. Having integrated shipping modules means you have access to the latest shipping costs and can even track the status of in-transit inventory orders instantly.
Why choose Zoho Inventory from ZBrains?
In the world of Zoho, there are many different Zoho CRM consulting firms and Zoho resellers you can potentially work with. Why choose us for your CRM consulting and Zoho add-on needs?
- We have many years of experience in working with Zoho and all of its apps and add-ons. That means that with ZBrains, you’re always getting the most up-to-date information and consulting care befitting of anyone who can call themselves a consultant.
- We bring other Zoho integrations to the table, including QuickBooks (for more detailed accounting), Ringio (for integrated VOIP), and our own custom Executive Dashboards (for measuring overall company health and other important metrics). As well, our engineers build custom integrations to programs of your choice, giving you a completely customized Zoho experience, one that takes your business to a place no one else can take it.
The power of integration means you can have all the speed you get from integrating Zoho Inventory with your CRM, but applied to other parts of your business as well.
The possibilities are limitless!
Zoho Inventory App Pricing
As with all Zoho apps, pricing for Zoho Inventory is straightforward and simple. View the pricing matrix below:
Get Started Today
Now’s as good a time as any to jump in and connect Zoho Inventory to your Zoho CRM – and watch as your efficiency grows. Just call (888) 207-4111 for specialized training, or contact us using this handy form, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.