Zoho Community Meetup at Cross Campus DTLA
At 1PM on Wednesday, October 3rd, ZBrains will host our next Zoho Community Meetup in the heart of downtown Los Angeles Cross Campus:
800 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017
Come learn how ZBrains provides solutions to the most common Zoho CRM challenges. This event is FREE and open to the public!
Community Meetup Agenda
Join ZBrains as we help you better understand the Zoho CRM, journeying through the following topics:
- Plan, track, and ensure positive collaboration among your employees. Projects allows for better time management and resource utilization.
- Whether you need complex processes automation or just less tedious work on your plate, Zoho Creator lets you craft a custom app that fits your business.
- Building a strong customer base is made that much easier with smart email marketing campaigns, and Zoho Campaigns helps you do that and then some.
POP and IMAP for Better Email Management
- Achieve a greater understanding of POP and IMAP, and how Zoho integrates with them through various email clients.
SalesInbox to Prioritize your Emails
- The email client built exclusively for salespeople to bring the most valuable emails to the forefront.
MS Outlook plugin to manage emails, contacts, and events
- Collaboration is key, which is why this plugin pulls from your emails, tasks, and calendar for one convenient data hub.
Layouts for dynamic customization
- Custom layouts allow you to tailor your CRM for your business, including the fields that are relevant for your industry.
Subforms to associate multiple line items to a primary sale
- Custom-create subforms to add accessories to a primary product, or add contact details to accounts, among other uses.
API version 2 for enhanced integration capabilities
- Released in February 2018, this updated API includes better call methods, output responses, and more!
Zoho CRM Integrations
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho Books