When you’re running an outbound call-based inside sales business, time is everything.
In fact, the phrase “time is money” probably doesn’t ring more true in many types of businesses. Your salespeople have a singular task of reaching as many potential customers as possible, so, every second they spend off the phones (mental health breaks notwithstanding, sure…) is a second they aren’t selling. That’s a second your company isn’t earning!
Even with that in mind, a shocking number of these kinds of businesses don’t use an integrated calling system. They dial numbers the old-fashioned way, manually – whether from an online list or even from a phonebook.
This wastes time needlessly. But, many business owners simply aren’t aware of a better way of going about things: integrated VOIP. Essentially, an integrated phone system bridges the gap between CRM and telephone, and, this saves a great deal of time with processes that were traditionally a little cumbersome, like, entering phone numbers manually and navigating through many different programs to record notes.
Integrated VOIP at a glance
Imagine these scenarios possible with integrated VOIP:
- Your salespeople are able to make calls with just a push of a button on their keyboards.
- When your salespeople make calls, special software cross-references dialed numbers with numbers inside your CRM and automatically pulls appropriate notes and call history.
- When your team members receive incoming calls, the software pulls up the same notes and call history.
- Your salespeople can record notes inside this special software while on the phone, and the software records those notes to your CRM.
All this is possible with existing technology: that is, an integrated VOIP program.
The chief objective of using any integrated systems, including an integrated VOIP program, is to save time. That said, an integrated VOIP saves times in a number of ways:
- By pressing a single key instead of dialing an entire phone number, your sales team members can save a fraction of a minute on every single call.
- By having a program automatically recall notes and call history, your sales team members can save at least a minute searching for notes manually on each call.
- By having this same program automatically record notes into your CRM, each sales team member saves an additional minute they’d ordinarily spend navigating inside your CRM, perhaps through multiple screens.
Consider integrated VOIP for the time you get back every day
For a business that needs its sales team members to make hundreds of calls per day, this is absolutely invaluable. In fact, if team members saved just one minute per call and only made 60 calls per day,those team members would gain an entire hour of time per day. What could all of your sales team members do with an extra hour?
Already sold on the idea? Try Zoho and Ringio’s integrated VOIP solution
Ringio’s integrated VOIP software packs all the features listed above, plus much more. Let us show you a little more about it on this Ring.io Zoho integration page.
For even more help with Zoho and its various other integrations, including one for Zoho CRM and QuickBooks, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (888) 207-4111.
For other Zoho concerns, including how to get CRM training, Zoho support, or Zoho consulting packages, see the links provided or contact us by clicking the button in the upper right corner of your screen.