The past month marked 25 years of Zoho! Did you realize they’ve been around this long? Founder, Sridhar Vembu posted a great retrospective sharing “25 Years of Zoho,” the story of how Zoho grew these past many years. Don’t miss the video at the end featuring some of Zoho’s longest employees, and maybe some familiar faces. Congratulations, Zoho Corp, on 25 years!
On to what’s new – in the past month, Zoho Creator team has shared a number of updates, bug fixes, and improvements including Zoho Creator On Premise solution. We also saw a Zoho CRM release for V2.
Keep reading for the What’s New, Zoho Updates April 2021.
New Features from Zoho
- Zoho Creator On-premise has been released. It shares many similarities with the cloud version, allowing you to manage data, create reports, track events, collaborate, and more. It also boasts security in terms of data privacy compliance.
- You can learn about the differences between on-premise vs cloud instances of Zoho Creator in this article.
- In response to the release of Microsoft Power BI Desktop version 2, Zoho Creator will be upgrading the connector to this version.
Application Updates from Zoho
- Seven new APIs have been released in Zoho CRM version 2.1. This includes: pipeline, assignment rules, send mail, download fields’ attachments in a module, records’ count in a module, wizards, and templates for email and inventory.
- Additionally, there are updates to existing APIs for records, blueprints, tags and more.
- Get all of the details for Zoho CRM V2.1 updates here.
Zoho Creator Updates
- You can now publish to multiple clients and remain unaffected by gaps in versions.
- Changes to Creator’s Account Setup module include:
- A new section for integrations to be used in managing Zoho Directory and Connections.
- A Marketplace section is now included where custom apps and extensions are featured.
- General settings is the new location for Workspace management.
- Creator applications listed under Backup and Restore module now use the app name instead of the app link.
Issues Notices from Zoho
- The Creator Android version 6.4.0 fixed a few bugs and improved applications stability.
- Version 6.4.1 of Creator Android also had multiple bug fixes to enhance the overall application performance.
- Many additional bug fix details are available on the Creator release notes.
Are these updates helpful for you? Want to see something more or different? Let us know in the comments!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule assistance around any of these updates please contact our consultants or call our offices at (888) 207-4111.